TPS63900 low Iq buck-boost converter evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS63900 Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 673 KB)
15 Sep 2020
The TPS63900EVM is designed to help the users easily evaluate and test the operation and functionality of the TPS63900 buck-boost converter. The EVM operates from 1.8V to 5.5V input voltage. Output currents can go up to 400 mA in buck mode and boost mode. The user can easily evaluate the different features of the TPS63900 including the low Iq and the programming interface.
The TPS63900 comes in a small 2.5 x 2.5 mm² WSON package.
- User-friendly evaluation kit for TPS63900, 75nA operating Iq buck-boost converter
- Single-mode operation: no mode transition, low output ripple, excellent transient performance
- Easy output voltage and input current limit setting via switches
- >90% efficiency at 10µA load current
- 1-mm thick 4-layer board with all necessary components and connections