TPS659411-Q1 4 phase configuration, 14-A max, power management IC evaluation module (PMIC)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS6594x Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 9317 KB)
10 Sep 2019
The TP659411EVM board can be used to demo, debug, test, and configure one or more TPS6594-Q1 power management ICs for automotive and industrial applications. The device installed by default is the PTPS659411F0RWERQ1 which is the 4 phase configuration (14 A max), with one additional step-down converter with 2 A capability along with 4 LDOs and a variety of power monitoring functions. The board supports stacking with other TPS6594 EVMs to test multi-PMIC operation.
- Input voltage range from 2.8 V to 5.5 V
- Onboard MSP432 to communicate with PMIC using GUI + provided USB cable
- The current BUCK1234 phase configuration is 4 phase single output; the board can be reworked to support any TPS6594 phase configuration device
- Boards can be stacked to support multi-PMIC operation testing