TPS659413-Q1 2+1+1 phase configuration, 7-A max, Power Management IC Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS6594x Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 9317 KB)
10 Sep 2019
The TP659413EVM board can be used to demo, debug, test, and configure one or more TPS6594-Q1 power management ICs for automotive and industrial applications. The device installed by default is the PTPS659413F0RWERQ1 which is the 2 + 1 + 1 phase configuration (7 A max + 3.5 A + 3.5 A), with one additional step-down converter with 2 A capability along with 4 LDOs and a variety of power monitoring functions. The board supports stacking with other TPS6594 EVMs to test multi-PMIC operation.
- Input voltage range from 2.8 V to 5.5 V
- Onboard MSP432 to communicate with PMIC using GUI + provided USB cable
- The current BUCK1234 phase configuration is 2 + 1 + 1 triple output; the board can be reworked to support any TPS6594 phase configuration device
- Boards can be stacked to support multi-PMIC operation testing