–3-V to –36-V VIN, 1-A output current, ultra-low noise LDO linear regulator evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS7A3301EVM-061 evaluation module (EVM) helps you evaluate the performance of the TPS7A33 low-dropout (LDO) linear regulator. The TPS7A33 device is a –36-V input, –1-A, ultra-low-noise, negative voltage LDO linear regulator. The EVM is a standalone evaluation module that includes a negative voltage low-dropout regulator IC for fixed voltage regulation (–15 V). The EVM evaluates the operation of a –15-V, –1-A ultra-low noise, low-dropout linear regulator in a KC package.
- Input voltage range: –3 V to –36 V
- Noise: 14 μVRMS (20 Hz, 20 kHz), 15.1 μVRMS (10 Hz, 100 kHz)
- Power-supply ripple rejection: 65 dB (1 kHz)
- Fixed output: –15 V
- Dropout voltage: 0.6 V at 1 A
- Stable with ceramic capacitors ≥ 10 μF
- CMOS logic level-compatible enable
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Overcurrent protection
- 7-pin TO-220 (KC) package
- Operating temperature range: –40°C to +125°C