UCC28600 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The UCC28600 evaluation module (UCC28600EVM-65W) is a 65 W off-line quasi-resonant flyback converter providing an 18 V regulated output at 3.6 A of load current, operating from a universal ac input between 85 Vac and 265 Vac with a frequency range of 47 Hz to 63 Hz.
The EVM uses the UCC28600 quasi-resonant flyback green-mode controller which integrates built-in state of the art energy saving features with high-level protection features to provide cost effective solutions for energy efficient power supplies.
- Regulated 18 V and 65 W dc output
- Universal off-line input voltage 85 Vac to 265 Vac
- Meets EPA Energy Star™ efficiency requirements and standby power requirements
- Power tunr-on time less than 3 seconds
- Input power less than 1 W at 0.5 W output
- Prebias load turn-on with prebias voltage from 0% to 95% of output rated voltage
- Cycle-by-cycle power limit
- Output over-voltage protection