66AK2L06 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The XEVMK2LX is a full-featured evaluation and development tool for 66AK2Lx Keystone II based SoCs. Get started developing high speed data generation and acquisition systems for avionics and defense, test and measurement, medical, sonar and imaging applications today with this Wide PICMG ® AMC form factor evaluation board featuring singe 66AK2L06, quad-core C66x DSP, dual-core ARM Cortex-A15 and digital front end with JESD204B interface.
The kit comes with software including Code Composer Studio Integrated Development Environment version 5 (CCS v5), TI’s Multicore Software Development Kit (MCSDK) featuring Linux support for the ARM cores and SYS/BIOS RTOS support for the DSP core, chip support libraries, network development kit, and out of box demonstration software.
Robust on-board connectivity options include dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, UART over USB miniB, PCIe, FMC connectors over 170 pin B+ style AMC interface. A large amount of on-board memory, including DDR3, NAND and NOR flash, gives developers additional flexibility. The board additionally supports on-board (XDS200) or external emulation
- Example Applications: Avionics, defense, radar, test and measurement, portable ultrasound systems, sonar and imaging
- Board size: Double Wide PICMG ® AMC form factor (7.11" x 2.89")
- DDR memory: 2 GB ECC DDR3 1600 on board (non SO-DIMM)
- Development environment: Code Composer Studio™ version 5 (CCSv5)
- Ethernet: Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports on board
- Emulation: On Board Emulation XDS200 and External Emulator through MIPI 60-Pin connector
- Memory: 2 GB DDR3, 2 GB NAND Flash, 128 MB NOR Flash
- More info: Product Details
- Power Options: DC power-brick adaptor (12V/7A) or AMC Carrier back-plane
- Processor: 66AK2L06 with 4 TMS320C66x DSP CorePacs, 2 ARM Cortex A15 CorePacs and integrated with Digital Front End (DFE) and JESD204B interface
- USB: One USB 2.0/3.0 interface
- XEVMK2LX Evaluation Module
- Power supply and power cord
- USB cable for On-board JTAG emulation
- 4-pin to 9-pin serial cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Software (Flash Drive)
- The K2L EVM Quick Setup Guide