This page contains specific information about MotorControl software development kit (SDK) for C2000™ MCUs release package. Refer to the table below for download links and related content.
Requires export approval (1 minute)
Supported products & hardware
- New: Added a solution for High Voltage F280049C PMSM Servo control
- New: Added solutions to perform dual-axis Low Voltage PMSM Servo control on a single MCU based on the BOOSTXL-3PHGANINV and either the F280049C or F28379D LaunchPad
- New: Added Tamagawa T-Format Absolute Encoder Reference APIs and BOOSTXL-POSMGR example
- New: Added PTO PulseGen and QepDiv Reference APIs and BOOSTXL-POSMGR examples
- Updated C2000Ware to version 2.00.00.03
- Updated existing High Voltage TMDXIDDK379D solutions
- Added T-Format absolute encoder build option for all examples (F2838x, F2837x, F28004x)
- Updated F2837xD project to ELF output format
- Updated FCL library to version 7
- FCL source code is now included
- Added dual-motor version of the library
MotorControl SDK for C2000™ microcontrollers (MCU) is a cohesive set of software infrastructure, tools, and documentation designed to minimize C2000 MCU based motor control system development time targeted for various three-phase motor control applications.