This page contains specific information about TI's release package. Refer to the table below for download links and related content.
Requires export approval (1 minute)
Supported products & hardware
|Supported product family
New features available in the C6000 Code Generation Tools starting with release v7.4.0 include:
- Support for OpenMP 3.0 (an MCSDK version 2.1 or later must be used to run an OpenMP application)
- Thread-local storage
- Thread-safe RTS library capability
- Performance advice for novice DSP programmers
- Automatic load speculation (auto -mh capability)
- C99 floating point Complex type support (float _Complex, double _Complex, long double _Complex)
- Pack pragma
This is a maintenance update release for the C6000 Code Generation Tools (CGT). The C6000 CGT provides software development tools including the compiler, assembler, and linker, among others, which can be used to develop applications with C/C source code for loading and running on C6000 core processors.