Select a version
Select a version
MSP430FRBoot is a small-footprint bootloader for MSP430 FRAM 20-bit devices which resides in main memory.
This software package includes all necessary source code and sample applications that are required to use and customize the bootloader.
- Supported Target devices:
- Project Configurations:
- BSL Based 20-bit: BSL-based protocol using UART or SPI (CC110x for OAD), with application validation using CRC-CCITT
- BSL Based Dual Image: Same as BSL-based and supporting Dual-image approach
- Host projects
- MSP-EXP430FR5969, MSP-EXP430FR5994: Supports target devices of the same derivative and both configurations
- Additional Tools:
- 430txt2C: Perl script used to convert 430 .txt file to C Array used by host
- MSPBootLinkerGen: Perl script used to generate Application and Bootloader linker files for IAR and CCS
- New: Change the scripter from Perl to Python and support IAR linker file generation. Please read the Readme file before use it.
- New: Add IAR version code example.
- New: Add marks of //Need to change to find the files need to be modified in project and //Simple change to find where need to be modified in the files.(Not add in MSP430FR5994's demos).
- New: Add level two in the application validation function in all single mode boot projects.
- New: the connection information in main.c of the boot side code.
- Remove: Remove the code exaple for MSP430FR6989.
- Fixed: Change the wait time from __delay_cycles(500000); to __delay_cycles(900000); in MSP430FR2433 host project main.c.
- Fixed: The old linker file generater will create Flash2 in the device without flash2.
- Modify: Add level two in the application validation function in all single mode boot projects demo.
- Modify: Delete dummy interrupt routine in some application codes.