This page contains specific information about TI's release package. Refer to the table below for download links and related content.
Requires export approval (1 minute)
Supported products & hardware
- SimpleLink host driver 188.8.131.52
- Support POSIX for Lock, Signal, Msg Queue, Thread
- Support for Application Layer Protocol Name (ALPN) Generic Input
- Support for Vendor Certificate Catalog / Alternate Bootloader
- Support for SysConfig 1.0
- Support for CCS v8.2.0
- Upgraded packaged XDCTools to 3.50.08.24
- Support for IAR EWARM v8.20.2
Click on the links in the table below to download. The SimpleLink CC32x0 SDK delivers components that enable engineers to develop connected applications on Texas Instruments Wi-Fi micro-controller devices. The product is comprised of multiple software components and examples of how to use these components together. In addition, examples are provided to demonstrate the use of each functional area and each supported device and as a starting point for your own projects.