This page contains specific information about SmartRF Studio release package. Refer to the table below for download links and related content.
Download requires export approval (1 minute)
- New typical PHY settings for CC13x2: WiSUN PHY settings for the 868/915 MHz frequency band. Data rates: 50, 100 and 200 kbps.
- New typical PHY settings for CC13x2: WB-DSSS PHY settings for the 868/915 MHz frequency bands. Data rates: 30, 60, 120 and 240 kbps (Preview).
- New typical PHY settings for CC13x2R: Proprietary PHY settings for the 868 MHz frequency band. Data rate: 9.6 Mbps and modulation: 2-GFSK. Deviation: 38.5 kHz
- New typical PHY settings for CC26x2R: PHY settings for the 2.4 GHz frequency bands to be used for wBMS. Data rate: 2 Mbps
- Updated typical PHY settings for CC13x2: Proprietary PHY settings for the 868/433 MHz frequency band and modulation OOK updated to Characterized quality
- Added support for new device: CC2640R2L
- Various improvements and bug-fixes
SmartRF™ Studio is a Windows application that can be used to evaluate and configure Low Power RF devices from Texas Instruments. The application helps designers of RF systems to easily evaluate the radio at an early stage in the design process. It is especially useful for generation of configuration register values and commands, and for practical testing and debugging of the RF system. SmartRF Studio can be used either as a standalone application or together with applicable evaluation boards or debug probes for the RF device.