This page contains specific information about SmartRF Studio release package. Refer to the table below for download links and related content.
Requires export approval (1 minute)
Supported products & hardware
- New typical PHY settings for CC13x2: WMBUS PHY settings for the 868 MHz frequency band, C and T mode (Release Candidate)
- New typical PHY settings for CC13x2: WMBUS PHY settings for the 169 MHz frequency band, N mode
- New typical PHY settings for CC13x2: Proprietary IEEE 802.15.4g PHY settings for the 868/915 MHz frequency band. Symbol rates: 100 and 500 kbps
- New and updated PHY settings CC13x2: WiSUN PHY settings 868/915 MHz frequency band. New Symbol rate: 150 kbps
- New typical PHY settings for CC2642R: Proprietary PHY settings for the 2.4 GHz frequency band
- New typical PHY settings for CC2652P: BLE5 coded PHY settings with "10 dBm" Output power for the 2.4 GHz frequency band
- Updated PHY settings CC13x2: : WB-DSSS PHY settings for the 868/915 MHz frequency bands. Data rates: 30, 60, 120 and 240 kbps
- Added support for new device: CC2652RSIP
- The frequency check for the 2.4 GHz band updated to support the MBAN (Medical Body Area Network) frequency
- Various improvements and bug-fixes
SmartRF™ Studio is a Windows application that can be used to evaluate and configure Low Power RF devices from Texas Instruments. The application helps designers of RF systems to easily evaluate the radio at an early stage in the design process. It is especially useful for generation of configuration register values and commands, and for practical testing and debugging of the RF system. SmartRF Studio can be used either as a standalone application or together with applicable evaluation boards or debug probes for the RF device.