This TIDA-00148 reference design features the TUSB9261DEMO which allows quick evaluation of system compatibility for connections to SATA devices used for automotive infotainment systems. The firmware used in TIDA-00148 is capable of supporting a single SATA drive such as a solid state drive, hard disk drive, DVD drive, and Blu-Ray drive. The TUSB9261-Q1 has also been fully regression tested for numerous devices which speeds development time for quicker release to market.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified bridge with the Following Exceptions:
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C3
- Supports Mass-Storage Devices Compatible with the ATA/ATAPI-8 Specification
- Supports Firmware Update Via USB Using a TI Provided Application
- Serial ATA Specification Revision 2.6 Supporting gen1 and gen2 Data Rates
- Arm Firmware based