The AFE5816EVM is a highly integrated Analog Front-End (AFE) solution specifically designed for ultrasound systems in which high performance and small size are required. The AFE5816EVM integrates a complete time-gain-control (TGC) imaging path and a continuous wave Doppler (CWD) path. It also enables users to select one of various power/noise combinations to optimize system performance. Therefore, the AFE5816EVM is a suitable ultrasound analog front end solution not only for high-end systems, but also for portable systems. This EVM requires and connects with the TSW1400EVM for LVDS data capture and evaluation. The TSW1400EVM is purchased seperately and requires the HSDCPro software to function.
- 16-Channel Complete Analog Front-End
- Programmable Gain Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA)
- Digital TGC Range (DTGC): 6 dB to 45 dB
- 14-Bit, 65-MSPS or 12-Bit, 80-MSPS Analog to Digital Converter
- Requires the TSW1400EVM for data capture and performance evaluation