Power Supply Design training resources
Providing essential training curriculum for power supply design engineers.
Welcome to the industry's most robust, in-depth power supply training course. Based off topics from the Power Supply Design Seminars (PSDS), these training courses capture the expertise, technical detail and wide range of subjects presented at the seminars. Through this on-demand training, we’re bringing the seminars to you. Watch and learn at your own pace with a series of videos, ranging from intermediate to advanced technical training, with new training courses added each year. Select any topic and start learning today.
- Power conversion techniques for complying with automotive emissions
- Power factor correction (PFC) circuit basics
- Voltage regulator design and optimization for high-current, fast-slew-rate load transients
- Common mistakes in flyback power supplies and how to fix them
- Designing a high-power bidirectional AC/DC power supply using SiC FETs
- Practical EMI considerations for low-power AC/DC supplies
- Survey of resonant converter topologies
- Control and design challenges for synchronous rectifiers
- Comparison of GaN and silicon FET-based active clamp flyback converters
- Power solutions for Class-D audio amplifiers
- Common mistakes in DC/DC converters and how to fix them
- Considerations for measuring loop gain in power supplies