More Bluetooth® LE in more places than ever
CC2340 wireless MCUs offer high-quality RF and power performance at an affordable price
Add Bluetooth® Low Energy to more products
Discover the possibilities
Find out how the CC2340 wireless MCU family is making wireless connectivity possible in more places through one of the largest global wireless connectivity semiconductor manufacturers.
CC2340 key specifications
- Arm® Cortex®-M0+
- Up to 512kB flash program memory
- Up to 36kB RAM data memory
- Integrated Balun, ADC, UART, SPI, I2C
- Temp support from -40 to 125 C
- Support for Bluetooth LE, Zigbee®, Proprietary 2.4 GHz
Radio performance specs
- TX output power: -20dBm to +8dBm
- RX sensitivity: -96Bm @ 1Mbps
Ultra-low power specs
- Standby current <830nA (RTC, RAM retention)
- Reset/shutdown <150nA
- Radio current Rx, Tx @0dBm <5.3mA
- 1s CONN interval: ~6uA
Request data sheets, schematics, software and more for the new CC2340R2/CC2340R5 wireless MCUs.
The CC2340 family by memory & price
Our CC2340 wireless MCUs enable broader adoption of Bluetooth LE technology into more products than ever before such as medical devices, building automation, personal care electronics and more with a 1,000-unit quantity price starting at $0.79.