Our dual-mode Bluetooth® solution is high-quality, robust and proven.
Our module solutions enable fast time to market integrated solutions, system on chip, certified modules
Our CC256x family of devices allows designers the option of choosing classic Bluetooth or the dual-mode Bluetooth/Bluetooth Low Energy solution, depending on the design requirements. These solutions are reliable, easy to use and allow the flexibility to choose from a number of application processors with a royalty-free stack.
Our dual-mode Bluetooth devices provide a reliable connection over a long range with optimized power consumption.
- Range over 100m
- Tx power +12dBm
- Tx sensitivity 95dBm
- Advance power management
The CC256x family of devices are compatible with a wide variety of MCUs and MPUs including TI’s MSP432™ MCUs, MSP430™ MCUs, TM4C MCUs and AM335x Sitara™ processors as well as non-TI platforms, allowing for maximum flexibility for almost any application. Please look at stack availability for each product.
Our Bluetooth stack availability for CC256X:
- Support simultaneous classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Flexible and royalty-free software stack options
- Dual-mode Bluetooth Stack on MSP43x™ MCUs
- Dual-mode Bluetooth Stack on non-TI MCUs
- AM335x Sitara™ processors
To see more details about your CC256x and application processor combination, including HW, SW, evaluation tool and user guides, please use our selection guide.
Certified dual-mode Bluetooth devices are Bluetooth SIG certified and our modules are FCC, IC & CE certified to allow fast time to market. Learn how to transfer this certification to your device below:
- Hardware certification CC256x FCC certification guide Wiki
- Bluetooth SIG certification available for each product
- Host stack in profiles certification available