Browse by category
Get to know the Wi-Fi portfolio
Wi-Fi products design & development
Whether you are working on a simple design or building a complex system, you should have confidence in your designs. Our extensive and easy-to-use hardware and software tools, and 24/7 year-round access to industry experts will empower you to drive innovation forward.
Why choose TI Wi-Fi
Our Wi-Fi technology works anywhere and anytime. Based on decades of experience, our robust Wi-Fi radios offer consistent performance across 220+ access points worldwide.
Our products are designed to be highly integrated solutions, requiring minimal BOM and reducing overall system cost.
Our products can attach to any processor or MCU with flexible system architecture and support for Linux and RTOS.
Our Wi-Fi products offer the latest built-in security features such as WPA3 that let you implement the desired security measures for your connected applications.
TI Wi-Fi 6 - Affordability meets reliability
Discover featured applications
Add reliable and secure Wi-Fi 6 cloud connectivity to a wide range of low-power building automation products.
With more than 20 years of experience developing Wi-Fi devices, TI helps:
- Create cloud-connected HVAC systems that link a variety of sensors for efficient monitoring and control.
- Enable low-power indoor or outdoor video cameras that securely stream HD video and audio for increased peace of mind.
- Develop Wi-Fi® door locks optimized for battery life that can be securely accessed through the cloud.
Achieve local and cloud connectivity for efficient energy management in EV chargers using scalable TI Wi-Fi 6 connectivity.
TI Wi-Fi connectivity features a scalable and feature-rich portfolio for EV charging infrastructure.
- Enhance load balancing using robust Wi-Fi connectivity (up to 50Mbps).
- Create scalable infrastructure using AP/STA or Wi-Fi mesh topologies depending on deployment site.
- Simplify installation and maintenance with multi-role capabilites and integrated Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Reduce engineering design effort with certified modules supporting Industrial grade temperature (-40C to +85C).
- Seamlessly integrate Wi-Fi with host MPU or MCU enabling industry standard OCPP.
Enable secure and reliable Wi-Fi connectivity in medical equipment.
With a wide install base and years of experience supporting medical equipment manufacturers, TI is a strong long-term partner for the Wi-Fi connectivity needs in your medical design.
- Reliable connection in congested RF environments like hospitals with dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) capability
- Achieve design simplicity and fast time to market with regulatory certified (FCC/IC/CE and TELEC) modules
- Latest security with WPA3 and FIPS validated cryptographic modules
- Optimize throughput between 2.4 GHz technologies with integrated Bluetooth Low Energy
Select from a range of Wi-Fi 6 companion ICs and wireless SoCs to add cloud connectivity to large and small home appliances.
TI's reliable and secure Wi-Fi portfolio offers:
- Low power capabilities for battery operated and line powered applications
- Multi-layered security approach with more than 30 security enablers
Connect solar inverters and batteries to the smart grid using secure and reliable TI Wi-Fi 6.
TI Wi-Fi connectivity helps manage real-time data from solar inverters and home batteries allowing less energy dependency on the central grid.
- Real-time monitoring and control using robust Wi-Fi connectivity (up to 50Mbps).
- Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity even in harshest environments due to high operating temperature support (up to +105C).
- Enable easy provisioning with multi-role capabilites and integrated Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Reduce engineering design effort with certified modules or lower system cost by designing your own module with Wi-Fi IC.