188.8.131.52 Repeater Connections
The repeater requires the following connections between the receiver and each transmitter Figure 27.
- Video data – Connect all FPD-Link data and clock pairs. Single FPD-Link (D[3:0]) or Dual FPD-Link (D[7:0]) are both possible, provided the deserializer and all serializers are configured in the same mode.
- I2C – Connect SCL and SDA signals. Both signals must be pulled up to VDD33 or VDDIO = 3 V to 3.6 V with 4.7-kΩ resistors.
- Audio (optional) – Connect I2S_CLK, I2S_WC, and I2S_Dx signals. Audio is normally transported on the FPD-Link interface.
- IDx pin – Each transmitter and receiver must have an unique I2C address.
- REPEAT & MODE_SEL pins — All transmitters and receivers must be set into repeater mode.
- Interrupt pin – Connect DS90UB948-Q1 INTB_IN pin to the DS90UB947-Q1 INTB pin. The signal must be pulled up to VDDIO with a 10-kΩ resistor.
Figure 27. Repeater Connection Diagram