OPA454 High-Voltage (100-V), High-Current (50-mA) Operational Amplifiers, G = 1 Stable (Rev. B)
SBOS391B – December2007 – revisedMarch 2016
13 Device and Documentation Support
13.1 Device Support
13.1.1 Development Support
184.108.40.206 TINA-TI™ (Free Software Download)
TINA™ is a simple, powerful, and easy-to-use circuit simulation program based on a SPICE engine. TINA-TI™ is a free, fully-functional version of the TINA software, preloaded with a library of macro models in addition to a range of both passive and active models. TINA-TI provides all the conventional dc, transient, and frequency domain analysis of SPICE, as well as additional design capabilities.
Available as a free download from the Analog eLab Design Center, TINA-TI offers extensive post-processing capability that allows users to format results in a variety of ways. Virtual instruments offer the ability to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes, voltages, and waveforms, creating a dynamic quick-start tool.
These files require that either the TINA software (from DesignSoft™) or TINA-TI software be installed. Download the free TINA-TI software from the TINA-TI folder.
220.127.116.11 TI Precision Designs
TI Precision Designs are analog solutions created by TI’s precision analog applications experts and offer the theory of operation, component selection, simulation, complete PCB schematic and layout, bill of materials, and measured performance of many useful circuits. TI Precision Designs are available online at http://www.ti.com/ww/en/analog/precision-designs/.
18.104.22.168 WEBENCH® Filter Designer
WEBENCH® Filter Designer is a simple, powerful, and easy-to-use active filter design program. The WEBENCH Filter Designer lets you create optimized filter designs using a selection of TI operational amplifiers and passive components from TI's vendor partners.
Available as a web-based tool from the WEBENCH® Design Center, WEBENCH® Filter Designer allows you to design, optimize, and simulate complete multistage active filter solutions within minutes.
13.2 Documentation Support
13.2.1 Related Documentation
The following documents are relevant to using the OPA454, and recommended for reference. All are available for download at www.ti.com unless otherwise noted.
- Application bulletin AB-038: Heat Sinking—TO-3 Thermal Model, SBOA021
- Application bulletin AB-039: Power Amplifier Stress and Power Handling Limitations, SBOA022
- Application bulletin AB-045: Op Amp Performance Analysis, SBOA054
- Application bulletin AB-067: Single-Supply Operation of Operational Amplifiers, SBOA059
- Application bulletin AB-105: Tuning in Amplifiers, SBOA067.
- Technical brief: PowerPAD Thermally-Enhanced Package, SLMA002.
13.3 Community Resources
- TI E2E™ Online Community TI's Engineer-to-Engineer (E2E) Community. Created to foster collaboration among engineers. At e2e.ti.com, you can ask questions, share knowledge, explore ideas and help solve problems with fellow engineers.
- Design Support TI's Design Support Quickly find helpful E2E forums along with design support tools and contact information for technical support.
TINA-TI, E2E are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
TINA, DesignSoft are trademarks of DesignSoft, Inc.
PowerPAD is a trademark of TI.
WEBENCH is a registered trademark of TI.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
13.5 Electrostatic Discharge Caution
These devices have limited built-in ESD protection. The leads should be shorted together or the device placed in conductive foam during storage or handling to prevent electrostatic damage to the MOS gates.
SLYZ022 — TI Glossary.
This glossary lists and explains terms, acronyms, and definitions.
Copyright© 2016, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.Submit Documentation Feedback