AFE1256 Evaluation Module for 256-Channel Analog Front End for Digital X-Ray Flat Panel Detectors
The AFE1256EVM is a compact USB based evaluation kit for evaluating the AFE1256 COF, a 256-channel analog front-end. The EVM is self-contained with DACs and on board pattern generator built , greatly reducing its dependency on external equipment so all it needs is a power supply. The kit consists of an EVM and a separate COF adapter along with easy-to-use software that allows performance evaluation of the COF device. The COF Adapter is detachable and thus multiple COF Adapters can be evaluated using a single EVM setup. The USB 2.0 interface provides fast configuration downloads and FPGA-PC communication through a microcontroller.
- Characterizes the AFE1256 COF (externally detachable)
- On-board analog signal generation
- On board 3.4V DUT power generation
- On board FPGA based pattern generation and data acquisition
- Communicates with Personal Computer through a USB 2.0 interface