BQ25890 Complete Charger Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- bq25890/892/895/895M EVM (PWR664) User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 2872 KB)
24 Nov 2015
The bq25890 evaluation module (EVM) is a complete charger module for evaluating the highly-integrated switch-mode battery charge management and system power path management device for 1 cell Li-Ion and Li-polymer battery in a wide range of smartphone and tablet applications.
The BQ25890EVM-664 requires USB-Based PC Interface Board EV2300 or EV2400 for I2C interface. If one is not already available to you and I2C is needed then one can be ordered through the eStore. Buy Now EV2300 or EV2400.
- Input voltage range: 3.9V to 14V;
- I2C communication;
- LED indication for status signals
- Test points for key signals available for testing purposes;
- Jumpers for different circuit configuration.