SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3100 Software Development Kit (SDK)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The CC3100 SDK contains drivers, many sample applications for Wi-Fi features and internet, and documentation needed to use the CC3100 Internet-on-a-chip™ solution. This SDK can be used with TI’s MSP-EXP430F5529LP LaunchPad, EK-TM4C123GXL LaunchPad, or EK-TM4C1294XL Connected LaunchPad. You can also use the SDK as example code for any platform. All sample applications in the SDK are supported on TI’s MSP430F5529 ultra-low-power MCUs with Code Composer Studio IDE. In addition, many of the applications support IAR & GCC.
Categories of applications are outlined below:
- Internet-on-a-chip sample applications
- Email from SimpleLink Wi-Fi solution
- Information center: get time and weather from the internet
- http server: host a web page on SimpleLink Wi-Fi solution
- XMPP: IM chat client
- Serial interface
- Wi-Fi sample applications
- Easy Wi-Fi configuration
- Station, AP modes
- Security – Enterprise/Personal, TLS/SSL
- Power management – Deep sleep, hibernate