DAC80004 Low-Power, Voltage-Output, Quad-Channel Digital-to Analog Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DAC80004EVM User's Guide
(PDF 569 KB)
05 Aug 2016
The DACx0004 devices (DAC80004, DAC70004, DAC60004) are highly accurate, low-power, voltage-output, quad-channel, 16-, 14-, 12-bit digital-to-analog converters (DACs). The DACx0004 are ensured monotonic by design and offer excellent linearity of less than 1 LSB (Max). The reference input of the DAC is buffered internally using a dedicated reference buffer. The EVM includes two additional on-board references of 2.5 V and 5 V selectable through a jumper.
- DAC80004 (16-bit) Relative Accuracy: 1 LSB INL Max.
- Integrated Reference Input Buffer
- Two On-Board References: 2.5 V and 5 V
- Selectable Power-On Reset: Zero-scale or Mid-scale
- Current Consumption: 1 mA/Ch