DLP® Display and Light Control EVM GUI Installer
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The DLP® Display and Light Control evaluation module (EVM) includes a Windows®-based GUI tool used to control the EVM through SPI and I2C commands.
- Information page lets user get the status of the EVM
- Patterns and images page lets user set display patterns and images to the device and check which pattern is displayed
- Video and color page lets user modify the type of video output given to the device and choose from select color temperatures
- Display page lets user modify display and keystone settings
- IntelliBright™ technology page lets user modify IntelliBright settings and LED current settings
- External Pattern page lets user define and check the pattern configuration inputted via the video parallel port
- Internal Pattern page lets user add/delete, configure and control patterns and pattern sets stored in the flash
- Space-coded Pattern page lets user define the pattern configuration of an image stored in the flash
- Firmware page lets users back up or update the firmware on the device