Evaluation Module for DRV110
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
DRV110 PSpice Transient Model (Rev. C)
(ZIP 35 KB)
26 Oct 2012
- DRV110/DRV120 EVM User’s Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 362 KB)
27 Jul 2012
The DRV110EVM uses the DRV110A 14-pin TSSOP packaged version of DRV110 a power saving PWM solenoid driver. The EVM operates with full-rated performance either from a 7-48V DC, or 100-240V AC supply, enables easy control of all the adjustable device parameters and allows the connection of any solenoid through a connector. The user's guide describes the characteristics, operation, and use of the Texas Instruments DRV110 evaluation module (EVM). This EVM is designed to help the user easily evaluate and test the operation and functionality of the DRV110 driving a solenoid. This user's guide includes setup instructions for the hardware, printed-circuit board layouts for the EVM, a schematic diagram and a bill of materials.
- Voltage supply operation range: 7-48V DC or 100-240V AC
- Connection of a any solenoid through a connector and wires
- Easy setting of tunable parameters (OSC frequency, PEAK current, HOLD current) with potentiometers
- Setting of KEEP time with a replaceable capacitor