Fusion Digital Power Production Tool FUSION-PRODUCTION-GUI (ACTIVE)
The Fusion Digital Power Production Tool (production GUI) is a graphical user interface used to download firmware, upgrade firmware, configure, calibrate and test. This command-based interface allows the seamless integration of UCD flashing procedures in a production environment.
The production GUI supports the same devices as Fusion Digital Power Studio™ software. This tool is typically used in manufacturing and production environments. User guides are accessible from the "Help" menu in the GUI.
FeaturesSome of the tasks the tool can perform include:
- Download firmware in "ROM" mode
- Upgrade firmware in "Program" mode
- Program a device configuration
- Write serial numbers
- The tool supports multiple devices on a board, and includes built-in logging and reporting
- Test the device (validate power conversion falls within acceptable Vout and Iout limits)
- Instructions on how to develop a factory script and how to deploy it are fully documented with examples from the Script Writer and Script Runner documents in the GUI's Help menu