LMH3401 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The LMH3401EVM is an evaluation module for the single LMH3401 amplifier in a 14-lead high performance RF package. This evaluation module is designed to quickly and easily demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the amplifier. The EVM is ready to connect to power, signal source, and test instruments through the use of onboard connectors. The EVM comes configured for easy connection with common 50-Ω laboratory equipment on its inputs and outputs. The amplifier is configured for single-ended input with gain of 16dB (6.31 V/V). The board has differential outputs, one for each of the amplifier outputs. It can be easily configured for differential inputs, and single- or split-supply operation.
- Configured for split-supply operation and easily modified for single supply.
- Single ended or differential input signals.
- Fully differential output.
- Designed for easy connection to standard 50-Ω input/output impedance test equipment.
- Inputs and outputs include SMA connectors