LMK1C1104 low jitter 1:4 LVCMOS fan-out buffer evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LMK1C1104 Low-Additive, Phase-Noise LVCMOS Clock Buffer Evaluation Board
(PDF 255 KB)
20 Dec 2019
LMK1C1104 is a high-performance, low additive jitter LVCMOS clock buffer with one LVCMOS input, four LVCMOS outputs, and a global output enable pin. This evaluation module (EVM) is designed to demonstrate the electrical performance of the LMK1C1104, however, this EVM can also be used to evaluate LMK1C1102 or LMK1C1103. LMK1C1104EVM is equipped with 50-Ω SMA connectors and impedance-controlled 50-Ω microstrip transmission lines for best performance.
- Easy to use evaluation board to fan-out up to 4 LVCMOS clocks with low phase noise/jitter
- Output enable pin configurable through jumper
- Board powered from a single 3.3V / 2.5V / 1.8V / 1.5V supply
- Board supports up to eight clock outputs for pin compatible TSSOP devices in the industry standard footprint