OPA1622 Audio Operational Amplifier Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- OPA1622EVM SoundPlus™ Audio Operational Amplifier EVM User's Guide
(PDF 4474 KB)
02 Sep 2016
The OPA1622EVM is a hardware platform for evaluating the performance of the OPA1622 audio operational amplifier (op amp). On the EVM, each channel of the OPA1622 is configured as a difference amplifier that receives a differential input signal from an audio analyzer or audio DAC and outputs a single-ended signal. The OPA1622EVM includes a headphone connector that allows users to hear the audio quality of the OPA1622 using the headphone(s) of their choice. With high linear output current of 80mArms, the OPA1622EVM can drive headphone loads of 8Ω, 16Ω, 32Ω, 300Ω, 600Ω and higher.
- Eases design by providing a quick and simple way to evaluate the OPA1622
- Audio jack provided on the EVM allows for quick listening tests of the OPA1622
- Input connectors on the EVM provide an easy way to evaluate the OPA1622 using an audio analyzer or an audio DAC that will be used in an end product
- The EVM design allows access to the Enable pin of the OPA1622 to test for a "pop" and "click" noise while the OPA1622 is being enable and disabled