View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- PMP20182 Test Results
(PDF 2107 KB)
18 May 2016 50 views
The PMP20182 can handle 10.8V to 264V, AC or DC input voltage range and generate 12V/55mA output. With the use of UCC2813 PWM controller (up to 100% duty cycle) and Buck-boost topology, this ultra-wide input range power supply is made possible. This design uses a depletion MOSFET for fast startup - less than 50mS startup time is achieved with 12VDC input.Dimension of this board is 20mm (W) x 60mm (L) x 10.5mm (H).
- Ultra-wide DC input - 10.8VDC to 264VDC
- Ultra-wide AC input - 10.8VAC to 264VAC, 50/60Hz
- High voltage Buck-boost converter design
- Fast startup time with the use of depletion MOSFET
- Board dimension is 20mm (W) x 60mm (L) x 10.5mm (H)