View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
The PMP4447 is a power reference design with a universal AC input and a DC isolated output of 12V at 0.5A. It implements a high efficiency primary side controller UCC28910 which has an integrated 700V high voltage MOSFET. Additionally this reference design was characterized with the high efficiency DC/DC converter TPS5405 to generate a 5V output. The full system achieves <100mW in standby mode. The board measures 36mmX30mmX15mm. The PMP4447 is fully tested and passes EMC (CE) requirements.
- Isolated Flyback with Primary Side Control
- Integrated 700V HV FET
- Low standby power design combined with TPS5405 DC-DC(<100mW@5V10mA)
- Precise CC and CV control
- Output OCP, OVP and Short Circuit Protection
- Meet EMC and safety certification