View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
The PMP7167 is an isolated quasi resonant flyback using the UCC28610. Low standby current and fast startup time are the advantages of the cascode architecture. PMP7167 was built on the PMP5643 Rev_B PWB.
- Over 86% efficiency at full load
- Output ripple under 30mV across full load range
- Quasi resonant and burst mode deliver flat efficiency line
- Low standby power under 350mW
- Less than 50ms start up at 115VAC full load
- Passes conducted EMI test (Quasi-Peak) per EN55022 Class-B norms