TAS2770EVM Mono, Digital Input, Class-D, IV Sense Audio Amplifier Evaluation Module for QFN Package
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TAS2770 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 2221 KB)
10 Dec 2017
The TAS2770EVM provides developers with a simple to use mono evaluation module that can be configured as a stereo solution and as a multi-channel solution. It is powerful tool kit for assessing stereo and mono implementations of the TAS2770 with or without IV sense. Everything needed for evaluating TAS2770 is provided. A stereo or mono speaker protection solution can be evaluated by connecting a TAS2559YZEVM to provide the speaker protection algorithm and processing. The algorithm is controlled and tuned using PPC3. The TAS2559YZEVM and PPC3 add-in are not included and must be ordered separately.
- Stereo or Mono evaluation mode USB input
- Connect up to eight boards
- Interface to TAS2559YZEVM for speaker protection evaluation
- Access to TAS2770 add-in PurePath Console 3
- TAS2770EVM Evaluation Board
- PurePath Console 3 add-in; download separately