THS4062 High Speed Amplifier Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- THS4062 Dual High-Speed Operational Amplifier EVM User's Guide
(PDF 171 KB)
31 Mar 1999
View THS4062 Graphic
The THS4062 dual high-speed amplifier evaluation module (EVM) is a complete dual high-speed amplifier circuit. It consists of the THS4062 dual high-speed amplifier IC, along with a small number of passive parts, mounted on a small circuit boad measuring approximately 1.9 inch by 2.2 inch. The EVM uses standard SMA miniature RF connectors for inputs and outputs and is completely assembled, tested, and ready to use - just connect it to power, a signal source, and a load (if desired).
- High bandwidth - 45 MHz, -3 dB at +/-15 Vcc and gain = 2
- +/-5 V to +/-15 V operation
- Non-inverting single-ended inputs - inverting-capable through component change
- Module gain set to 2 (non-inverting) - adjustable through component change
- Nominal 50-ohm impedance inputs and outputs
- Standard SMA input and output connectors
- Good example of high-speed amplifier design and layout