View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
The TI design is for automotive high side dimming rear light, which uses BCM to supply the rear light. In the TI design the high side driver TPS1H100-Q1 is used to output PWM supply with different duty cycle. Linear LED drivers TPS92630-Q1 and TPS92638-Q1 are used to drive the LEDs in constant current.
• High side dimming
• Wide input voltage range: 12V Typical, 9-16V Continuous
• Programable current limit high side driver
• LED Open circuit, LED short circuit, LED driver output short to battery, device thermal shut down protection
• Thermal Foldback function for LED driver
• One fail all fail function