View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- HVAC Coil Airflow Sensor for Predictive Maintenance in Air Filter Replacement (Rev. A)
(PDF 9826 KB)
25 Oct 2016 643 views
The TIDA-01070 TI design provides a reference for monitoring airflow efficiency and temperature through HVAC systems. The design is used in conjunction with solid state relays and piezoelectric vibration sensors to monitor and react accordingly to low airflow and low temperature conditions through the air handler. The system also includes a calibration algorithm for consistent performance across all system setups.
- Low temperature condenser cutoff
- One button system calibration
- Designed to work with air handler 24 VAC transformer
- 14.08 mA current consumption when running
- Operating conditions: -40°C to 85°C