- Multiband wM-Bus RF Subsystem Design Guide
(PDF 1627 KB)
29 Apr 2015 441 views
The TIDC-MULTIBAND-WMBUS single PCB covers all three wM-Bus frequency bands with only a few component value changes. It is a very low-power and ETSI Cat. 1 Receiver capable RF subsystem for wM-Bus 169MHz and 433 systems without SAW filter and TCXO. Ultralow-power MSP430 with always-on LCD segment support is an excellent fit for Sub-metering applications, like Heat Cost allocators.
- One RF layout covers all three wM-Bus bands (169, 433 and 868MHz)
- Market leading blocking, selectivity and RX sensitivity in all wM-Bus modes
- ETSI Cat. 1 Receiver capable wM-Bus subsystem at 169 and 433MHz
- Open Source code examples for wM-Bus modes S, T, C, C2OTHER F, Nabef, Ncd and Ng
- SRF7 configurations files for Receiving wM-Bus packets in all modes
This ultralow-power LCD + RF system is tested and includes firmware in source code, SRF7 Studio GUI configuration files and User's Guide.