View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Audio Preprocessing System Reference Design for Voice-Based Apps Using C5517 (Rev. B)
(PDF 4914 KB)
19 Jun 2017 1,346 views
This reference design uses multiple microphones, a beamforming algorithm, and other processes to extract clear speech and audio amidst noise and other clutter. The rapid increase in applications that are used in noise-prone environments for voice activated digital assistants creates demand for systems that extract clear voice from noisy environments. The reference design uses a microphone array and a sophisticated signal processing to extract clear audio from noisy environments.
- Single digital signal processor (DSP) SoC for audio preprocessing
- Linear microphone board (LMB) with 4 microphones
- Audio-preprocessing software
- Hardware/software solution with modularized components to build an audio preprocessing solution for clear voice triggering and recognition