View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- AVS SmartReflex Core Voltage for K2E Using TPS544C25 and LM1001 Design Guide
(PDF 1856 KB)
29 Jun 2015 56 views
The K2E requires the use of AVS SmartReflex control for the CVDD core voltage. This design provides method of generating the proper voltage without the need for any software. The circuit is currently implemented on the XEVMK2EX.
- Provides the AVS SmartReflex Core voltage required by the K2E
- Meets the 5% voltage requirement for CVDD
- Operates using the VCNTL interface
- No voltage converters needed for VCNTL interface
- No software required for operation