The TIDM-TIA uses a MSP430F2274 microcontroller to convert current produced by a photodiode to into a voltage using the integrated operational amplifier. It can be used to sense light in a number of different applications. Direct connection to the MSP430F2274's ADC allows for for voltage values to be analyzed and used as needed, The transimpedance amplifier system is kept to a small size by using the MSP430F2274's integrated operational amplifier which provides for a single chip solution in many industrial and consumer good applications.
- Single chip TIA design leveraging onboard operational amplifier
- SW configurable photodiode threshold for different lighting conditions
- External pins allow for modification of external feedback resistor
- Programmable via JTAG connection 5. Externally available GPIO pins and onboard LED
- This TIA example design is tested and includes firmware, demo and Getting Started guide