View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- AC-Coupled Single-Supply Inverting and Noninverting Amplifier Reference Design
(PDF 1111 KB)
26 Mar 2015 115 views
TIPD185 Design File
(ZIP 651 KB)
16 Apr 2015 18 views
This design amplifies an ac signal, and shifts the output signal so that it is centered at one half the power supply voltage. Note that the input signal has zero dc offset so it swings above and below ground. The key benefit of this circuit is that it accepts signals which swing below ground even though the amplifier does not have a negative power supply.
- AC Coupled single supply amplifier
- Bandpass frequency response
- Ground referenced ac signal input
- Mid supply shifted ac signal out