TPS2553-Q1 Precision Current-Limited Power-Distribution Switch Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS2553Q1EVM (HVL125A) Precision Current Limiting Switch User Guide
(PDF 3842 KB)
07 Jul 2016
The TPS2553-Q1 is an adjustable precision power distribution switch with short circuit current limiting. The device can provide up to 1.5A of contiuous load current, and has a pregrammable short circuit current limit between 75 mA and 1.7A. In addition to current limiting, the device also has reverse voltage protection.
- Major pins of device broken out into onboard testpoints
- Onboard jumpers for easily adjustable RILIM to change the short-circuit current-limit
- Onboard jumpers to excersis the auto-retry functionality of the device
- Onboard switch for manual control of the enable pin
- Q200 qualified passives in EVM solution