Evaluation Module TPS40170 Synchronous PWM Buck Controller with NexFET
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The TPS40170EVM-597 is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS40170 synchronous step-down controller with two NexFET devices CSD18537NQ5A and CSD18563Q5A. The TPS40170EVM-597 operates from a 10V to 36V input (24V nominal) and provides a 5V output up to 10A.
- Designed with low gate charge (Qg) NexFET devices to minimize power losses
- Wide 4.5 V to 36 V input voltage range
- Integrated high-side and low-side N channel FET drivers
- Voltage mode control with voltage feed forward
- Low-side FET sensing Over-current Protection and high-side FET sensing Short-circuit Protection