TPS54202 2A Output, Synchronous Step-Down Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS54202EVM-716 2-A Regulator Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 1031 KB)
12 Apr 2016
The TPS54202 is a 28-V, 2-A, ultra-low quiescent supply current (IQ), synchronous monolithic buck converter with integrated MOSFETs. The TPS54202 enables small designs by integrating the MOSFETs, internal compensation and implementing current mode control to reduce external component count. Efficiency is maximized through the integrated 148mΩ/78mΩ MOSFETs, low quiescent supply current and pulse skipping at light loads. Using the enable pin, shutdown supply current is reduced to 2 μA by entering a shutdown mode.
- Two 148mΩ/78mΩ MOSFETs for 2A Continuous Output Current
- 0.6 V Internal Voltage Reference
- Pulse Skipping Boosts Efficiency at Light Loads
- Monotonic Start-Up into Pre-biased Outputs
- Ultra-Low Iq: 40μA