TPS54540 Step-Down DC-DC Converter Evaluation Module TPS54540EVM-558 (ACTIVE)
The Texas Instruments TPS54540EVM-558 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS54540 Step-Down Converter. The EVM operates from an 6V to 42V input (12V nominal) and provides a 3.3V output at 5A.
- 4.5 V to 42 V Input Supply Voltage
- Integrated 90-mΩ High Side N-Channel MOSFET
- 146 µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 2 µA Shutdown Current
- 100 kHz to 2.5 MHz Switching Frequency
- Adjustable UVLO Voltage and Hysteresis