TPS546C23 Stacked Two-Phase 70A Evaluation Module With PMBUS
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS546C23EVM2-746 Two-Phase Interleaving Evaluation Module
(PDF 6506 KB)
22 Nov 2016
The TPS546C23EVM2-746 evaluation module (EVM) uses two TPS546C23 devices. The TPS546C23 is a voltage mode, 35A synchronous buck converter with integrated MOSFETs. Two phase converters on the EVM provides a 1.2V output at up to 70A from a 12V input bus.
- Two phase interleaving PMBUS-Enabled BUCK converters. 70A DC steady state Ouput current.
- ±0.5% 0.6VREF Tolerance Over -40 to 125°C Junction Temperature
- 0.35V to 1.65V Adjustable VREF for AVS and Marginnig through PMBUS
- True Differential Remote Sense Amplifier
- Programmable OCP, UVLO, OV, UV, OT thresholds. Interal Temperature Monitoring.