Evaluation Module for TPS65131 - Positive and Negative Output DC-DC Converter
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS65131EVM-839 User's Guide
(PDF 506 KB)
22 Dec 2017
The TPS65131EVM-839 is an evaluation tool for the TPS65131 Positive and Negative Output DC-DC Converter for general-purpose split-rail supplies, industrial applications and LCD or OLED displays. The evaluation module can accept input voltages in range of 2.7 V to 5.5 V and delivers by default 8 V and -5 V on its outputs. Other output voltages (up to 15 V and down to -15 V) can be adjusted easily by changing the resistor feedback networks.
- 2.7 V to 5.5 V input voltage range
- Dual adjustable output voltages
- Independent enable inputs for power-up and power-down sequencing
- Power-save mode for high efficiency at low load currents