TPS746 adjustable 1-A LDO linear regulator with power good evaluation module TPS746EVM-009 (ACTIVE)
- TPS746EVM-009 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 389 KB)
14 Mar 2018
The TPS746EVM-009 evaluation module (EVM) is designed for a typical configuration to evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS746, which is a 1-A, low-Vin, low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulator with power good.
The EVM circuit board is configured to be a reference design for engineering applications requiring current to a dynamic load of up to 1 A.
- Input voltage range: 1.5 V to 6 V
- Low dropout: 190 mV (max) at 1 A
- Low quiescent current: 25 µA (typ)
- High accuracy: 1% over temperature
- Power good