UCC21520 4A/6A isolated dual-channel gate driver evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- UCC21520EVM-286, UCC20520EVM- 286, UCC21521CEVM-286, and UCC21530EVM-286 Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 978 KB)
27 Nov 2018
UCC21520EVM-286 is designed for evaluating UCC21520DW, which is an isolated dual-channel gate driver with 4-A source and 6-A sink peak current capability. This EVM could be served as a reference design for driving power MOSFETS, IGBTS, and SiC MOSFETS with UCC21520 pin function identification, components selection guide and PCB layout example.
- Layout example for using UCC21520 to drive MOSFET, IGBT, SiC up to 1200VDC
- Peripheral components selection reference
- Each pin is extended out in PCB layout for pin function identification
- PCB board cutout facilitates high voltage isolation test between primary side and secondary side
- Maximized creepage distance between two output channels