25-W Universal Off-Line Flyback Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- UCC28610EVM-474 25-W, 12-V Universal Offline Flyback Converter (Rev. C)
(PDF 1925 KB)
24 Jun 2011
The UCC28610EVM-474 evaluation module is a 25-W off-line Discontinuous Mode (DCM) flyback converter providing 12 V at 2.1-A maximum load current, operating from a universal AC input. The module is controlled with the UCC28610 Green-Mode Flyback Controller which uses a cascoded architecture that allows fully integrated current control without an external sense resistor. The converter maintains discontinuous mode operation over the entire operating range. This innovative approach results in efficiency, reliability, and system cost improvements over a conventional flyback.
- Isolated 25 W, 12-V output
- Universal Off-Line Input Voltage Range
- Exceeds Energy Star™ EPS Version 2.0 Requirements for Active Load Efficiency and No-Load Power Consumption
- Meets EN 55022 Class B Conducted Emissions Requirements
- Cascoded Configuration Allows Fully Integrated Current Control Without an External Sense Resistor
- Multiple Operating Modes for Optimum Efficiency Over entire Operating Range
- Over Current Protection to Limit RMS Input and Output Current
- Timed overload with Shutdown/Retry Response
- Opto-Less Output Overload Protection